Choose from either Sienna X or Crazy Angel Spray Tan professional spray tans
Full Body £20
Upper Body or Legs £15
Includes Cap and Sticky feet protectors. Exfoliating Preparation Spritz and Protective barrier cream.
Skin Preparation Prior to your Spray Tan:
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- Paint Nails and toenails, especially if artificial.
- Wax/Shave at least 24 to 48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close.
- Dotting in pores may appear if not adhere to.
- Avoid using deodorant and perfume on the day of your tan.
After Your Spray Tan:
- Wear dark loose clothing for after your treatment as tight clothing or underwear may cause marks.
- Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes.
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period (at least 8 hours) after tan applied.
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
- Pat dry after showering (avoid excessive rubbing of the skin).
- Avoid long bathing sessions as this may affect the longevity of your tan.
- Apply body moisturiser daily to keep skin soft and hydrated.